ODBE is working in partnership with the Church of England Foundation for Educational Leadership (CEFEL) to offer the suite of National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) within the 2023-24 and 2024-25 academic years.
The National Professional Qualification Leading Teaching (NPQLT) will begin in January 2024. Colleagues from across the Diocese will be taking part in this DfE-accredited programme which will explore for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading teaching in a subject, year group, key stage or phase. For more information about the NPQLT please see here
All NPQs are fully funded and Primary schools with 150 or fewer pupils will receive £800 per member of staff participating in NPQs with ODBE.
ODBE is a delivery partner of CEFEL and as such we will be offering the following courses:
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) in partnership with diocesan secondary and primary schools
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Teaching (NPQLT)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD)
Please note the NPQEL is run centrally by CEFEL.
If you have any specific questions at this stage please contact NPQs@oxford.anglican.org